Help us fill out the wish list!
You can help the Cape Lookout Studies Program with your donation of an item from our list of needs (below).
- Purchase a “Protect Wild Dolphins” License Plate!
- Canon EF 300mm f/4.0 L IS USM Lens for wildlife (including dorsal fin) photography
- 4 wheel drive pick-up truck
- Laptop Computer running Windows XP or Windows 7 for presentations, sharing info/data, and digital fin-matching
- 40′ long building in Beaufort, NC in which to rearticulate whale skeletons
- A storage unit or shed, approx., 10’x12′
- A coffin or body box in which to thaw frozen marine mammals in water prior to necropsy
- A hand truck
- Boat and vehicle fuel (gift cards to purchase fuel)
- Small diesel tractor with front bucket ideally with 3 point hitch backhoe and a box blade for landscape maintenance, moving boats, and handling heavy objects
Items donated to Cape lookout Studies are tax-deductible (other than the license plates). Contact Keith Rittmaster, Natural Science Curator, for details on how to donate items.
Trackback from your site.